Thursday, July 5, 2012

Candy talk.


Have you ever wondered after a break up, how long you should wait before you talk to you ex?
Well guess what? I have pretty much the same feeling right now. But it's about my blog! :D

As long as I'm on the relationships subject, So I remember, once upon a time, I was talking to a friend and somehow we landed up on this never ending subject that somehow never fails to depresses me every time. So we both mutually agreed that you're always better off yourself. A relationship brings upon restrictions, narrowed self esteem, fights,compromises and lack of control on mind or irrationality, ofcourse. Now, People in love, don't go against me. I know every relationship has its pros too. The support, mutual care, a partner that you can seek to for comfort and yeah all that bullshit. I'm sorry, but i'm a little cynical and hence more emphasis on the negativity.

But then I thought about it for quite some time. Yes, another night wasted on that thought.
I thought to myself,  It's always the same. How many times have you thought to yourself  " Enough! I'm gonna quit on calories now. No more chocolates for me. " But remember those times when you cross a candy store, the moment when your eyes literally start rolling, when you can sense saliva coming off of your mouth? Yeah, That's when you enter the shop, and don't leave empty handed. Now, Relate it to guys and relationships.  Man, It sucks. I swear.

Oh chuck, This candy talk is giving me a sweet tooth. I'm gonna go munch on the pudding I just made.
Actually, the other day, I promised myself to do something new everyday. ( well, until my body starts to reek of laziness.) so today morning I woke up and found the house to myself. Normal people my age, call up their friends or go out and enjoy till their head starts to spin. But me? I decided to make myself pudding. Yes, you read it right. I made myself seriously yum pudding. Here, take a glance. :)






Oh,I just added a hell lot of calories. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment