Monday, July 2, 2012

Life, the way I want it.


" Some people don't feel the rain, they just get wet."
- Bob Marley.

Truly said, I must say.
Everyday you walk around and come across people of all kinds that you would have never imagined.
 Some, Calm and serene like the summer sea.
 Some, Fast and feisty like the blowing wind.
 Some, Quiet like a homeless guy on the corner of a street.
 And there are the rest, who live in their own world . The way they walk, the way they talk, you just know they are different than the rest.
I've been waiting for too long to discover my own hobby and things I'm interested in . I know people who have various interests and skills. I feel moved by their undeniable passion for the same. It's all art, I swear. And I stand here, thinking about myself. Sometimes I feel like, forget this shit. I can walk without falling and that's enough to live. But then there are other lonely and bored days, when I think I need something, that something which is gonna make people say " THIS girl, well what can I say? she's so good at *whatever-my-future-'thing'-is-gonna-be* that it makes me want to do something at my own. "
You know, Something that inspires other people.
So I tried to write. As it happens, I can only write in a particular mood which comes once in a lifetime. Believe me you, there have been times when I read my old writings and I say to myself  " You gotta be shitting me. I could have never written something so well! "
So I eliminate that.
Anyway, You know what I've always wanted? I want to be a successful lawyer, have my amazing studio apartment, wear beautiful stilettos, call my friends over and cook food that would give them an orgasm.
Infact you know what? I wouldn't even mind if my food made me a big old fat woman if it was seriously yum!See thats what I want from life. Simple, huh?
How I wish it was. *Sigh*




2 comments:

  1. Darling, i love your writing.. Its lovely..!!
    Just keep up your high spirits and continue writing more of such amazing stuff..<3
    Muahhh...:*

    ReplyDelete