Sunday, July 22, 2012

Random, again.

Usually I have an issue in my mind which leads me onto writing.
Today? Nah. No reason. I just missed my page. :)

So Umm, what's going around? My phone is still in comma, I havn't done anything new lately, I got a test tomorrow, which by the way, I can guarantee on my new shoes, I'm going to fail.
Let's not forget the fact that my mom is not home and I'm still sitting home, not partying. Oh my lazybones, I wish somebody would threaten me to go out. :|

Anyway, I was talking to someone lately, The 'guys' issue AGAIN. I hate how often that topic comes up everywhere and how I can't resist talking about it. Relationships and guys conquer teenage girls, really. There does come a time in every girls life when its all about him. For some girls, it all about 'all of them', if you know what I mean. ;) Relationships, such a terror they are. You become so dependent on somebody that soon it becomes impossible for you to see them sad or mad at you. For those of you who say, They suck and blah blah bullshit, You might not have been in a real one. Now, that's the happy part of it. Ofcourse there are fights, and breakups. Sometimes there's just one way love and the other person is simply bored. It sucks. The even worse scenarios are when you're crazy about someone and you can't tell anyone.  It becomes a big big ball of secret that you want to throw at somebody, but you become helpless.
Relationships are like, What people on diet think about good food. You want it, but it might not be so good for you. Just like the layer of fresh mozzarella cheese on a warm bruschetta. Oh bullocks.
Getting too emotional, am I? About the food, I meant. :|

I thought to myself that I would do something new everyday, like I mentioned in my last post. But it just does not happen. I made pasta yesterday, they sucked ass. I tried to renovate a shirt, Idea failed. But then, It occurred to me, I can replace the whole 'doing' thing, with just realising and believe me you, I realise more then a 10-15 things every single day. I can even write a big fat book on the same. #Realisations that never end. For starters, Now I know there's nobody you can actually trust. Whatever you are, whatever you do, It's all you ,because most of people out there, they don't really care. So do what you feel like
"Taaki koi blame karne waala bhi na ho, na credit share karne waala!"  As I quote somebody. Trust for me, is now just a myth.

Apart from that, Life's good. Though I wanna skip school, move 10 years forward have an amazing life at my summer beach house where I get to spend all my rich husband's money. :D

Thats all for today and here's a quote that just struck me.
 " People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be"
- Abraham Lincoln

Stay HAPPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment